How do I reconnect my bracelet with my phone?
If your bracelet does not reconnect after bring near your phone for two minutes, please try these steps first:
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned ON.
- Make sure your bracelet is charged.
- In the WiseWear Socialite mobile app, go to the App Settings (located on the top right corner of activity dashboard screen) and tap Change Bracelet.
- Tap WiseWear <bracelet ID number> to reconnect.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth off and then on again.
- If the above steps does not restore connection, then you must re-pair to your bracelet.
Resetting the Pairing Between Your Bracelet and Phone: If you would like to pair your bracelet to a new and different phone, click here to watch the video tutorial on how to reset the pairing between your bracelet and phone. Click here for step-by-step instructions (Apple devices only). Click here for step-by-step instructions (Android devices only). Make sure to repeat the steps at least 5 times (instead of 3). We implemented this to reduce the number of accidental resets.